From June 20th, 2019, Flying Blue members and Le Club AccorHotels members will enjoy Miles+Points. Customers who choose to travel with Air France KLM and Accor Group can accumulate both points and miles with this new program offering.
Accor Group and Air France KLM Group have upgraded their existing partnerships to bring a double-dipping reward program to the global loyal customer base.
Each time a customer takes a flight from Air France or KLM (including code sharing) or stays at a hotel owned by Accor, they will also accumulate the Flying Blue miles and Le Club AccorHotels reward points.
With Miles+Points you’ll have the opportunity to double earn Flying Blue Miles and Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points simultaneously with each eligible flight taken or participating hotel stay:
When you fly you earn Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points in addition to your usual Flying Blue Miles (2 euros spent on a flight or paid options related to the flight = 1 Rewards point).
When you stay at a Le Club AccorHotels hotel you earn Flying Blue Miles in addition to your usual Rewards points (1 euro spent at Le club AccorHotels = up to 1 Flying Blue Mile).
What’s also new is that you can now convert both your Rewards points into Flying Blue Miles and your Flying Blue Miles into Rewards points, whenever you want. The choice is yours to make the most out of all your earned Miles+Points!
Joining is simple. You have to be a member of both loyalty programmes, then you link both of your accounts and after you’re all set to start double earning Miles+Points and converting them.
Once you’re enrolled and have taken your first flight or stayed in a participating hotel, our way of saying welcome and thank you is by giving you:
Up to 10 XP and 2 Status Nights
A 6-month free subscription to a digital travel library by Youboox
Terms & conditions:
- Available on eligible flights marketed and operated Air France or KLM and participating Le Club AccorHotels.
- Flying Blue Miles earned depends on hotel (see Terms and Conditions)
- Flying Blue Miles to Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points conversion is in groups of 4,000 (4,000 Flying Blue Miles converts into 1,000 Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points).
- Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points to Flying Blue Miles conversion is in groups of 2,000 Rewards points. (2,000 Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points converts into 1,000 Flying Blue Miles.
- Upon enrollment the conversion of Flying Blue Miles into Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points is available on your Flying Blue account dashboard. After the launch of Miles + Points, Le Club AccorHotels members who have opted for automatic conversion of their Rewards points to Flying Blue Miles will no longer be able to do so as this option will be disabled
- 5 XP and 1 Status Night after your first eligible flight and 5 XP and 1 Status Night after your first night stay at eligible Le Club AccorHotels.
- Within 3 months of your first flight or hotel stay you will receive a gift voucher by email.
This new enhanced partnership will bring more mileage and point accumulation and redemption opportunities to customers, bringing more rewards to Air France KLM and Accor Group members at different stages of travel.
Mr. Benjamin Smith, CEO of Air France KLM Group, said: “Our goal is to meet and exceed customer expectations. Bringing more Flying Blue mileage accumulation and redemption to customers is a key driving force for the promotion of the points + mileage plan. We are proud to work with our partner Accor Group to implement this incentive program to bring more benefits to our mutual customers. We will continue to enrich every journey of our passengers with the goal of making Flying Blue an industry leading passenger loyalty program.”
Sébastien Bazin, Chairman and CEO of Accor Group, said: “Air France KLM and Accor Group strengthen their partnership and give back to our loyal members. This time the two major groups strong alliances of the global tourism industry will redefine the industry rules of the customer loyalty program. Accor Group’s customer loyalty program is gradually turning into a concern for the guest lifestyle, and their future. ALL – Accor Live Limitless brand will achieve full-service hotel services. The strategy extends beyond the scope of hotel services to the daily life of members. This important partnership will leverage the international network of the two groups to drive this commitment.”